NI Covid-19 Lockdown Voice Notes
On March 23, 2021, it will be one year in Northern Ireland that we have lived through multiple lockdowns, restrictive public measures, and social distance from one another due to Covid-19. This project aims at capturing the voice and reflections of the people living across Northern Ireland. An opportunity to present a unique viewpoint of your experience and changes incurred over the last year. This project is about you and having your voice heard.
There is a max duration of 90s per recording, you can redo the audio recording as many times as you like. Once satisfied, enter your details and the audio will be sent to a secure server where I only have access to the files to download. Follow the instructions by clicking the link below.
Ideas of topics but not limited to:
To know more about my overall Covid-19 research click here: https://georgiosvaroutsos.com/covid-19/
Consent to participation:
Submitting an audio file with your name and email address will be the acknowledgement to consenting your participation in the project. Here are the details of that consent.
- Participating in this artistic project is voluntary, names mentioned in recordings will be anonymized, data will be stored for the sole purpose of this project and not shared with anyone else but the author of this project, Georgios Varoutsos.
- If you have submitted an audio recording and you wish to withdraw your audio data from this project, please contact me as soon as possible with your NAME and EMAIL address that you used to submit. You are free to withdraw your data until 31st May 2021, without giving any reason and without legal rights being affected.
- You understand that the study is being conducted by a researcher from Queen’s University Belfast and that your personal information will be held securely and handled in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The information provided may be included or quoted in scholarly publications such as a PhD thesis, journal article or conference paper.
- You understand that your participation is confidential and that you will not be named in any resulting publications. Nonetheless, it may still be possible for some readers to identify you on the basis of the information you have provided.
- Submitting an audio file means to agree to take part in the above study.
Researcher Contact details
PhD Researcher: Georgios Varoutsos